You can visit B2W – Companhia Global do Varejo (“B2W”)’s website and get to know the products and services that it provides, read reports, receive information and news, without giving the Company any information about you. In case you supply any information, this document seeks to explain how B2W obtains and handles your individual information:
- The personal information given to us by the users will be collected in an ethical and legal manner.
- The users will be informed about which of their items of information B2W shall be collecting before the moment of this collection, the user being responsible for opting with regard to the furnishing or not of these items of information.
- B2W’s website has links to other external websites and policies of privacy are not the responsibility of B2W. It does not have access to items of information collected by cookies (a small file placed in your computer to trace movements between the websites) existing on the websites run by these links.
- For operations involving risk management, B2W will be able to exchange information about users with respectable sources of reference and clearing services.
- Users have at their disposal channels for getting in touch with us, so as to resolve any doubts, by means of B2W’s IR service.
- We recommend the temporary checking of this policy, which is subject to eventual alterations.